Product Manager, Digital Cards
Have you ever used Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Android Pay on your smartphone? We are looking for talented, motivated Product Managers who are excited about an opportunity to define the next generation implementation of digital cards on connected devices.
Sequent Product Managers have end-to-end ownership of the new features they develop–from product definition to product marketing to product delivery. Sequent Product Managers maintain a long term vision of the trusted services industry while digging into the details of coming features. Working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support, Sequent Product Manager ensure new features exceed market and customer needs while supporting company goals. Sequent Product Managers serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offering, working very closely with sales and key customers.
- Minimum of 3 years as a product manager or in a technical role
- Engineering or other technical degree preferred
- Experience with mobile apps and enterprise software platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner to catch up to a fast paced field
- An eye for details and a passion for making products perfect
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Strongly preferred to be located at Sequent Headquarters in Silicon Valley, California.
Expect domestic and international travel 20% of the time to customers, conferences, and technical partners.