Head of Marketing – EMEA
Sequent is hiring a competent Head of Marketing to be in charge of the organization’s EMEA based marketing operations and activities. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s localized presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference. The ideal candidate will be an experience professional with a passion for the job, and familiar with creating and applying strategies into programs and campaigns that are creative, enthusiastic and successful.
This person’s objective is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competition.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of Sequent’s solution
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion
- Monitor program progress and report on performance
- Be a content contributor
Experience in FinTech, Mobile Payments or Mobile Identity Management is favorable. This opportunity comes with many advantages, including being a remote worker, full benefits, appealing compensation plan.
For the full job description, please contact and request more information.