Executive Assistant – HQ
Sequent is hiring a high-level administrative support managing and being the liaison for the executive team. You will be responsible for organizing, arranging, preparing and supervising several critical aspects to ensure the executive staff is operating at their utmost efficiency. Your objective is to eliminate mundane or time-consuming tasks and be the front-line of interactions within the company, and with the general public.
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Clerical duties such as taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Arranging travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Planning and implementing events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners, employee team building activities or special projects
- Managing executive schedule and acts as a liaison for the executive team
- Preparing reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handling confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Preparing information and research for executive needs
- Training and managing lower-level assistants, clerical staff, and receptionists
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both leadership and team-player role, manage team members, lead assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for the executive team
- Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Three to five years’ prior experience in mid- to senior-level administration, business, management, or related field
- IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) or professional certification in office management preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record preferred
Payments or Mobile Identity Management is favorable. This opportunity comes with many advantages, full benefits, appealing compensation plan.
For the full job description, please contact and request more information.