Senior Software Development Engineer (Job: SEQ ENG 0412)
Design, develop, test, and maintain Sequent Secure Element Manager (SEM) platform.
- Provide technical guidance to various groups (Server-Side eng, Sustaining eng, Product, Business stakeholders & Operations).
- Identify performance bottlenecks and make improvements throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Actively participate in monitoring and troubleshooting SEM platform related issues, including security, application functionality defects, and mobile device and network related issues.
- Provide technical documentation--including all the steps in SDLC, manuals, prototyping, release documents, and reporting analysis.
- Maintain Engineering lab (Card Reader, bootstrapping, debugging, etc.).
- Masters or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- Five (5) years secure element-related software development experience
- Education or experience in java card programming, payment and NFC related duties
- Experience with smart cards, JCOP, JCOP tools, Embedded, UICC Secure Element including Global Platform 2.1 and 2.2 Standards
- Experience presenting technical information to development team
- Experience building applications based on ISO Standards (ISO 7816, ISO 14443 and EMV).
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.